Job Title: Technical Account Executive
Job Location: Flowery Branch, GA, USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Tech-savvy Technical Account Executive is responsible to build our client base and increase customer satisfaction. The Technical Account Executive should reach out to customers, learn about their businesses and understand their current challenges and goals, then recommend solutions to help them overcome those challenges and reach their goals. To be successful as a Technical Account Executive, you should have excellent technical skills and knowledges, as well as sales ability and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicating with clients on a quarterly basis, as a minimum
- Ask strategic questions to learn about the client’s business, and understand their challenges and goals
- Work with technical team to propose solutions to client challenges and strategies to help client achieve goals
- Increase sales and win new business
- Work with technical team to onboard new clients and deploy new solutions
- Providing technical support to customers before and after-sales.
- Evaluating customer needs to suggest upgrades or additional features.
- Training customers to use their products.
- Answering product-related queries in a timely manner.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring timely delivery of solutions and that the solutions were to the client’s satisfaction
- Tracking account metrics.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in technical support and sales.
- Good technical and product knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of sales software.
Apply For Position
What we do
Southeastern Technical is an MSP/MSSP who works with corporate customers in a variety of corporate environments. We have a fun, highly-skilled team that does not utilize tiered support levels, so any applicant can be expected to become highly-skilled and cross-trained in every discipline and to become a truly exceptional technician with emphasis on corporate networking and security.