Job Title: Network Technician
Job Location: Flowery Branch, GA, USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Network Technician is responsible to assist with the installation and configuration of our expanding network infrastructure. The Network Technician sets up the various hardware and software components, troubleshooting and resolving any issues along the way. The Network Technician should have an excellent ability to solve problems using in-depth understanding of network technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Installing network hardware components and cables.
- Configuring network software.
- Identifying and eliminating bottlenecks to ensure long-term network efficiency.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with the network.
- Ensuring the network operates securely.
- Providing technical support to co-workers.
- Collaborating with other members of the IT team and management.
- Performing necessary upgrades to the network infrastructure as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Certified Network Professional accreditation.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Superior knowledge of various networking technologies.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Aptitude for customer support.
Apply For Position
What we do
Southeastern Technical is an MSP/MSSP who works with corporate customers in a variety of corporate environments. We have a fun, highly-skilled team that does not utilize tiered support levels, so any applicant can be expected to become highly-skilled and cross-trained in every discipline and to become a truly exceptional technician with emphasis on corporate networking and security.