looking for a Security Expert to protect your network?
Southeastern Technical specializes in a variety of Penetration testing with paths in a variety of different studies.
Do you need Penetration Testing?
If your company has mission critical information, or applications, you can benefit from Penetration Testing.
The more a company relies upon data, and applications (especially those where internal or external IT Staff are responsible for security) the more important it is for the security stance to be understood, as well as any vulnerabilities that may be present.
Should you implement Penetration testing?
- Management of risk though visibility of vulnerabilities
Penetration Tests provide you with a clear point in time view of what exploitable vulnerabilities you have, so you know what risks you are exposed to and can decide what action to take.
- Strengthen your security posture
Our reports provide you with recommendations on how to remediate any vulnerabilities according to their severity and potential impact to your organisation, so you can decide on how to harden your position based on your appetite to risk
- Confidence that your security meets your compliance needs
Penetration Tests are often the first step towards industry standards or regulatory requirements. We can work with you to determine the level of information security due diligence your organisation needs to ensure you meet compliance
- Complex technical risk translated into business terms
Our penetration testing team take the time to understand your business and where possible present technical risks in terms that are relevant to you in context. This will further assist you when it comes to designing any remediation plans or prioritising vulnerabilities identified in the course of testing.
Connect with Southeastern Technical’s security team to determine a penetration test is right for you. If you’re needing SOC, PCI DSS, or SOX compliance and need to be sure that your organization is secure, schedule a call today.
See below for how Southeastern's Penetration Test can benefit you!
Penetration Test FeaturesProtect what's important to you.
- Understand the Hacker - We understand the frame of mind of the hacker. Understanding these strategies, and their objectives helps us to think like they do. Using ethical hacking methods and full transprency with our clients, we are able to simulate attacks in a way that is harmless and won't interfere with your operations.
- Innovative Tools - Using modern technologies, software and tools allows our team to employ methods to ensure the most reliable coverage and security.
- Personalized Approach - We take care of all of our clients as if we were taking care of ourselves. We take your business personally. Depending on your needs, we offer Website, Internal, WiFi and External Network, and Physical Site security testing.
- Reporting - We provide comprehensive reports with detailed proof, and then unlike other companies, we turn the reports over to our team for remediation.
- Dependable Support - We love our jobs. Anytime you need advice or have questions, we're happy to connect, advise and resolve.,