Job Title: IT Specialist - Computer & Network Technician Level I\II
Job Location: Flowery Branch, GA, USA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Computer and Networking Tech position with great growth potential. Our ideal employee will demonstrate a can-do attitude and a desire to chart a great career in IT. He/she will also encourage and build positive relationships with co-workers and clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or ticketing system.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and relevant questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by the customer.
- Work with the existing IT Team to collaboratively resolve issues.
- Document and update daily support incident tickets clearly and precisely.
- Record issue resolution in help desk ticketing system.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills; consistently conveys competence and concern to end users.
- Provide accurate, timely solutions to end-user computer, server and networking problems to ensure continuous end user productivity.
- Responsible for provisioning and installing Desktops and Laptops in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong ability to effectively multitask and to perform with a sense of urgency for rapid issue resolutions.
- Participates in projects on modern technology and service directions.
- Assist with large-scale projects.
- Provide Mobile OS troubleshooting on Android devices, iPhones.
- Provide support on moves and relocations.
- Occasionally Responsible for desktop support in off-site locations.
- Research new and existing technologies and provide recommendations.
- Working knowledge of TCP\IP and Networking and Routers, DHCP, DNS etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Windows 10 workstation, Windows Server and support expertise and knowledge of Mac OSX\Linux a plus.
- Office 365, SharePoint, Skype and OneDrive.
- Experience working with Active Directory and Group policies synched with Azure Active Directory.
- Experience working with Desktop/Server hardware components.
- Experience using Antimalware products and central management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Working knowledge of mobile devices and enterprise deployment and support
- Ability to communicate technical guidance and instructions to users on the use of Desktop and/or software, hardware peripherals.
- Ability to document work in progress.
- Experience working with Handheld devices (Android, iPhones, iPads, Macs)
- Ability to simultaneously support users and complete small projects.
- Voice and Multimedia experience over an IP network.
- Mobile, IOS, Android troubleshooting.
- Experience with VoIP telephony solutions.
- Network+ and\or Security+ and A+ preferred.
Apply For Position
What we do
Southeastern Technical is an MSP/MSSP who works with corporate customers in a variety of corporate environments. We have a fun, highly-skilled team that does not utilize tiered support levels, so any applicant can be expected to become highly-skilled and cross-trained in every discipline and to become a truly exceptional technician with emphasis on corporate networking and security.