Are you proactively detecting and correcting
in your network?
Southeastern Technical specializes in Managed Vulnerability Scanning utilizing leading vulnerability scanning software to continuously detect and identify vulnerabilities within your organization. We have the capability to scan servers, the network infrastructure and workstations to identify vulnerabilities and remediate these issues on a scheduled and planned basis.
With security vulnerabilities discovered each day, the problem is the individuals that uncover the vulnerabilities are precisely those that have the ability to exploit your company.
The exact position of your security stance is largely going to be determined by the size and complexity of your organization, amount of infrastructure, the number of users and the nature of their activity, the position of ownership and comfort with risk will ultimately determine your degree of security.
Each company is different, and as such a custom approach to each situation is offered by Southeastern Technical.
Connect with Southeastern Technical’s security team to determine a vulnerability scanning approach that works for you. If you’re needing SOC, PCI DSS, or SOX compliance and need to be sure that your organization is secure, schedule a call today.
See below for how Southeastern's Vulnerability Scanning can benefit you!
Benefits of Vulnerability ScanningStreamline your security Operations
- Validation - Validate that patch management tools are working properly.
- Compliance - Work toward achieving and maintaining compliance.
- Due Diligence - Meet customer expectations
- Maintain Security - Maintain business continuity and a responsible security posture
- Reduce Risk - Reduce Risk of Data Breach and the impact on customers, employees and corporate reputation
- Maximize your IT Resources - Maximize resources from vulnerability remediation with less than 1% false positive rate detection.